Application and Information Use Agreement
Please read this agreement carefully before entering or using the Munawla application. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not use Munawla application.
Terms and conditions:
- Accessing or using the Munawla application is considered your consent to be bound by this agreement, and the contractual relationship established thereof between you and the Munawla application. Therefore, you should read the terms and conditions of this agreement every time you update, log in, or use the application.
- Munawla application has the right to amend this agreement from time to time and at any time without prior notice. The amendments shall be effective after their publication through the website www.munawla.com or through Munawla application on smart devices, and the update version is indicated with a date that appears at the top of the terms and conditions page, and by reloading, update the application, entry or use after publishing of the updates constitutes his agreement to abide by this agreement, As amended. So kindly we request from all our customers to review the agreement regularly to keep abreast of all new updates.
- Munawla application services intended only for individual use +18 age or under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian for those under the legal age
- You must register to get an active Personal User Account. You must be at least 18 years old to obtain an account. Account registration requires you to submit some personal information to Munawla application, such as your name, address, and mobile phone number. By registering you acknowledge that you use accurate, correct, complete and up-to-date information in your account and to keep the confidentiality of your account login information in the application.
- Your failure to maintain the login information to your account in the application or failure to record accurate, correct, complete and updated data may result in your inability to access and use Munawla application, or Munawla application may be forced to terminate the contractual relationship with you. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, and you agree to maintain the security and confidentiality of your account username and password at all times. You are not entitled to have more than one account only, unless Munawla app allows you otherwise.
- Munawla application does not have any commodity displayed in the application or in any medium or advertising platform or via social networks. It only serves the purchase, import, shipping, customs clearance, storage and other logistics services.
- Munawla application has the right to cancel any import request for goods included in the list of banned products in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the United States of America. The application reserves the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason at any time.
- Munawla application is not responsible for any shipment that is confiscated by Saudi or American customs in the event that the order of confiscation of the shipment relates to a legal or security matter, and Munawla application will not compensate the customer for that.
- Shipping fees paid include the delivery of goods to the delivery points approved by the application and specified upon the execution of the purchase process. This does not include the delivery of the shipment to the customer's address. Where the customer will pay additional fees for the service of delivering the shipment to his address, and this additional cost will appear when paying the order through the application.
- The customer must pay the full amount of the request before the application team starts implementing it.
- Import orders are accepted through Munawla application only. No request is accepted by e-mail, fax, phone, administrative offices, delivery points, delivery agents, or any other ways.
- In the event that our agent in the United States of America obtains a tax deduction or exemption on any of his goods, this is an acquired right to apply based on the commercial relationship that may arise with suppliers, distributors or electronic stores in the United States of America. The customer is not entitled to submit any claim or compensation.
- In the event that a dispute arises regarding the terms of this agreement, the dispute is subject to the application of the commercial arbitration system in the courts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the competent authority to adjudicate disputes is the courts of the city of Riyadh, and if there is a conflict between the texts of the Arabic version and the English version of this agreement, the language will be adopted Arabic at the judicial authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Terms and conditions of return:
- In the event that the customer receives an item that differs from what was requested in terms of color, specifications, price, or size, the customer will be compensated for the full amount of the returned item, as well as the shipping cost of the item, as well as the tax amount and any other fees, and the amounts owed to the customer will be returned within 2 working days from the time of accepting the return request for the goods by the application administration.
- In the event that there is a technical defect of electronic or electrical goods, the goods will be shipped back to our warehouse in the United States of America for free, then our team will undertake procedures for returning the item to the seller and then either the goods will be maintained or the compensate the customer for the amount of the goods according to the terms and conditions applicable in the United States In the event that compensation is approved for the customer, the amount will be returned to the customer minus the shipping cost, the amount of taxes, customs fees and customs clearance fees, noting that the expected period for completing this is 4 weeks from the time of returning the item.
- In the event that the customer wishes to return any of his goods for any reason other than the reasons described above, the customer must notify us through the application and return the item to the approved delivery points upon Munawla application within 48 hours from the time of receiving the item and pay a fee of only $ 30 (113 Saudi riyals) for each commodity, regardless of its weight, and these fees include re-shipment from Saudi Arabia to our warehouse in America as well as administrative fees (preparing return forms and shipping fees from our warehouse in America to the seller’s headquarters and following up and collecting the amount from the seller) and the amount of the commodity obtained from the seller will be returned to The customer after 3 working days from the time it is collected from the seller, noting that the amount does not include the shipping cost, the US government tax amount, Saudi customs, customs clearance fees, or value-added tax of the returned commodity or goods.
Terms and conditions of shipping services:
- Munawla application is distinguished in its provided services complies with all regulations and laws related to prohibited and prohibited goods, as well as what is imposed by air freight or US or Saudi customs regulations regarding confiscated or imported goods.
- Munawla application does not bear the responsibility of opening the inner envelope for the commodity by the Customs Administration, noting that in most cases the inner envelope is opened by the Customs Administration, and this is a governmental and binding procedure.
- The shipping period for this service does not include holidays, national events and weekly vacation days in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United States of America.
- The service period for the request takes from 7 to 9 working days, and for a maximum period of 14 working days from the date of payment of the application through the application, with the exception of what has been clarified in Clause (3), Paragraph (C).
- In the event of natural disasters, fires, hurricanes, epidemics, stopping transportation within America, airlines, or a defect in customs systems, Munawla application is not responsible for compensating the customer for any damage or delay that results from that.
Terms and conditions of delivery and delivery:
- The type of receiving service for customer shipments, whether receiving from the approved delivery points in the application or the delivery service to the customer’s address is based on the customer’s choice through the application before paying for the order. The amount of the delivery service will not be returned to the customer's address in the event that the customer wishes to change the type of receipt to the type of receipt through the delivery points approved by the application.
- Clients' shipments are delivered to each of the pick-up service from the approved delivery points in the application or the delivery service to the customer's address daily, except on Fridays, public holidays, events, and the period of quarantine or pandemics.
- Upon receiving the shipment, the customer must provide both the order number and the verification number sent to his mobile phone registered in Munawla app.
- The customer can delegate whom he wishes to receive the shipment instead of him with the condition to provide the recipient with the order number and the verification number of the shipment, that was sent to registered customer phone in the application so that the authorized person can receive the shipment either from the delivery points approved by the application, or through the delivery representative.
- Munawla application disclaims its responsibility for the goods for which a period of two months passes without receipt, and the customer has no right to claim the application.
- It is not possible to apply the delivery service to the customer’s address in some cases, including but not limited to: the application of restrictions or delinquencies or the lack of clarity of the address or delivery in some remote areas.
- The customer agrees that if the type of receiving service is delivery to his address, the specified period for providing the service is two working days from the arrival of the shipment to the distribution center in the customer’s city. If the customer does not respond to the calls and alerts from the application team, he will have to receive it himself from the center of distribution. In the event that the customer wishes to deliver it again to his address, he must pay an additional delivery fee for that.
- If the customer is late in receiving his shipment for a period of more than 10 days from the customer’s receipt of the message of the verification number for receiving the shipment and sent to his mobile phone registered in the application, a floor cost in the warehouse of 5 riyals will be calculated for each day starting from the eleventh day.
Terms and conditions of rates and fees:
The return is requested by notifying us through the application and returning the item to the approved delivery points upon Munawla application within 48 hours from the time of receiving the item, and our team will verify the reason for the return, provided that the item remains in its original cover and matches the serial number of the returned item, and The approval of the application administration is required to request the return. Noting that the returns are as follows:
The customer must pay the full amount of the order before it is executed by the application team. The customer will not be required to pay any other amounts after payment, as the bill includes:
- - The cost of the goods to be imported
- - The cost of shipping within America to our warehouse in Maryland
- - The cost of express air freight to the delivery points of Munawla application in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- - US taxes amounting to 6% of the price of goods that the customer wants to buy from the US market
- - Customs duties imposed by Saudi customs
- - Insurance fees
- - Value-added tax fees in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- - Administrative fees and customs clearance
- - Delivery fee to the customer's address if the customer chose this service when paying the order through the application.
Warranty terms and conditions:
- Munawla application undertakes to deliver the commodity or goods that have been requested by the customer according to the specifications specified through the application and that they are not broken or damaged and that they are not used. If it appears otherwise, then Munawla application undertakes to compensate the customer the cost of the item in addition to the shipping fees paid and the tax amounts Duties, customs fees and any other fees.
- Munawla application does not bear responsibility for product technical faults or non-conformity of technical specifications of goods requested by customers through the application or if they do not conform to Saudi specifications and standards as Munawla application services are limited to providing logistical services and the customer is entitled to benefit from the return policies described above in the clause (3) Paragraph (b).
- Munawla application is not obligated to provide the original purchase invoices for the goods as Munawla application carries out a large number of the purchase process in one go through the "American FASBOM" company assigned to Munawla application purchase on behalf of the customer and the customer can benefit from the "assistance service" described in the clause (4) Paragraph (f)
- Munawla application is obligated to provide “assistance service” to customers who have goods bearing a guarantee by the seller inside America only (excluding the international guarantee) for a period of one year from the date the customer received the commodity in Saudi Arabia, provided that the item was actually imported from During the handling application services, by matching the serial number of his commodity, the customer must bring the commodity to one of the approved delivery points for the handling application, and the customer will bear:
- - Fees of only $ 30 (113 Saudi riyals) for each commodity, regardless of its weight, and these fees include re-shipment from Saudi Arabia to our warehouse in America as well as administrative fees (preparing return forms and shipping fees from our warehouse in America to the seller’s headquarters and following up and collecting the amount from the seller).
- - The customer bears the cost of re-shipping the item from our warehouse in America to Saudi Arabia after performing the required maintenance with the same shipping fees approved in the application, which is 20 riyals per pound (500 grams).
- - Note that Munawla application does not commit to specifying any time period to complete the maintenance process, as this matter belongs to the company providing the warranty service, and we would like to alert that we are not responsible for the refusal to provide warranty service by the service provider as the warranty does not include misuse as is applicable If this is proven internationally, and accordingly, the handling application is not required to compensate the customer for any fees or shipping costs that have been paid in exchange for the "auxiliary service" request described in the clause (4), Paragraph (F).
Terms and conditions for cancellation:
- In the event that the customer cancels the order before the application team executes the purchase process, the order will be canceled and the total amount of the request will be returned to his bank account without deducting any cancellation fees.
- In the event that the customer cancels the order after the application team has executed the purchase, but the goods have not been shipped by the seller to our warehouse in the United States of America, the order will be canceled and the total amount of the order will be returned to his bank account without deducting any cancellation fees.
- In the event that the customer cancels the order after shipping the goods to our warehouse in the United States of America, the customer will be obligated to pay an amount of $ 25 (94 Saudi riyals), which is an administrative fee such as filling out the retrieval forms and continuing to collect the amount from the seller in addition to the shipping cost from our warehouse to the seller’s headquarters. , The total amount of the invoice minus the cancellation fees will be returned to the customer's bank account.
- The customer does not have the right to cancel the order after shipping the order to Saudi Arabia, and if he desires to do so, then the applicable terms and conditions will be what was mentioned in Clause (3) Paragraph (B)
Offers, discounts and coupons:
Munawla application offers its valued customers many offers and discounts on various occasions through coupons and discounts on the services provided by the application and the following conditions will apply to customers when they use these carbonates:
- In the event that the coupon provides a cash amount or a discount rate, it cannot be collected in cash and can only be used through the services provided through the application only.
- The coupon validity period is determined, and in the event that the specified period expires, the presented offer becomes null and the customer is not entitled to claim any compensation for that.
- Clients have the right to gift the coupons presented to them to any other person to benefit from it, provided that it is a general coupon type.
- The confidentiality of our customers' data is a very important matter. Consequently, we do not share customer data except as stated below:
- In the event that there are other parties supporting the provision of a number of services to our customers through the application, and we may also cooperate with other companies affiliated with us or service providers that are not affiliated with us (for example: the logistical companies that deliver products to you, marketing companies and payment service providers. It is possible that these other companies, in order to carry out your transactions, store your data so that your use of our services is more effective. You also realize, dear customer, how important it is for these companies to access your data to perform their duties. We are keen that these companies do not use your data for other purposes. Data belonging to you from these companies (for example: updated delivery data and addresses), with the purpose of using it (for example: to correct our records and deliver goods related to any purchase that you make later). By using the handling application, you agree to transfer, store, use and disclose about your data among our affiliated companies as well as non-affiliated service providers wherever their geographical location is, provided that these companies are contractually obligated to respect the privacy of your data.
- In the case of marketing and promotional offers. We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services that you may be interested in as well as enhance your experience in browsing and using the site, service messages, new features, improvements, special offers and events of interest. We can communicate with you through different channels, including for example emails, web notifications, posts, mobile messages and alerts, and WhatsApp messages. We may allow a third party to use your data, for example: you provide your data to advertisers to help them reach the target audience, and the process of collecting this data may be carried out by us or by participating sponsors or sellers of promotional offers. Please note that you should review the privacy policies of this third party to see how they use any data they collect.
- In the event of an acquisition or sale, customer data will be one of the assets transferred to the new owner.
- We will disclose the customer's account and other personal data when we believe that this disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws and investigations that may be carried out to enforce laws or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or other parties. This includes exchanging data with companies and other entities for several reasons, including fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Munawla application does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by others and their contents, and the application will not bear any responsibility in any case for any products or services provided by others other than the scope of the service provided through the application.
- Munawla application does not explicitly assume any liability arising from any unauthorized use of the user's account on the application. If you are dear customer, you suspect that any unauthorized party may use your account in the application or suspect any breach, then you should inform us immediately.
- Munawla application will not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, emergency or punitive damages that result from using the goods ordered through the application illegally or in violation of the regulations in the United States of America or the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Please also note that Munawla application may contain - from time to time - links to and from the websites of the companies that we deal with as well as advertisers or companies affiliated with us or not affiliated with us, and in the case of entering a link from one of these links please be aware that these sites It has its own privacy policies, and we will not assume any responsibility or claim for these policies. Also, please check the policies of those websites before submitting any personal data or other information to them.